I want to do something rebellious. My brain: “ooooo lets go for a walk and not tell anybody” Wow I suck.
Posted 3 months ago with 187,179 notes
Posted 3 months ago with 152,927 notes
Posted 3 months ago with 359,940 notes
Posted 3 months ago with 65,233 notes
Posted 3 months ago with 35,584 notes
Posted 3 months ago with 3,967 notes
50 Questions That Will Free Your Mind
- How old would you be if you didn’t know how old you are?
- Which is worse, failing or never trying?
- If life is so short, why do we do so many things we don’t like and like so many things we don’t do?
because we’re scared, not willing to take risks, and don’t like change.
- When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?
hate to say it, but probably.
- What is the one thing you’d most like to change about the world?
‘bad’ stuff -murder/poverty/natural-disasters
- If happiness was the national currency, what kind of work would make you rich?
- Are you doing what you believe in, or are you settling for what you are doing?
both! I believe in what I’m doing, but I could do more.
- If the average human life span was 40 years, how would you live your life differently?
live by a bucket list, and get everything done.
- To what degree have you actually controlled the course your life has taken?
well, school wasn’t really an option.
- Are you more worried about doing things right, or doing the right things?
doing things right. I won’t do something if I don’t think it’s the right thing.
- You’re having lunch with three people you respect and admire. They all start criticizing a close friend of yours, not knowing she is your friend. The criticism is distasteful and unjustified. What do you do?
”(s)he’s my friend. please do not talk about them whilst I’m here because I don’t appreciate it”
- If you could offer a newborn child only one piece of advice, what would it be?
- Would you break the law to save a loved one?
- Have you ever seen insanity where you later saw creativity?
- What’s something you know you do differently than most people?
go to church, haha!
- How come the things that make you happy don’t make everyone happy?
because I’m wierd
- What one thing have you not done that you really want to do? What’s holding you back?
Hot air ballooning - money.
- Are you holding onto something you need to let go of?
- If you had to move to a state or country besides the one you currently live in, where would you move and why?
outside of the E.U.
- Do you push the elevator button more than once? Do you really believe it makes the elevator faster?
Depends on my mood, or if I’m in a rush. No it won’t make it faster, but its worth a shot?
- Would you rather be a worried genius or a joyful simpleton?
joyful simpleton, easy.
- Why are you, you?
because I was meant to be me.
- Have you been the kind of friend you want as a friend?
I hope so. I like to think I’m a good ‘agony aunt’
- Which is worse, when a good friend moves away, or losing touch with a good friend who lives right near you?
Losing touch with a friend who lives near. If you want to keep in touch with someone, you’ll do anything.
- What are you most grateful for?
- Would you rather lose all of your old memories, or never be able to make new ones?
Lose my old ones. I’m still young.
- Is is possible to know the truth without challenging it first?
‘truth’ is highly opinionated.
- Has your greatest fear ever come true?
i got maleria, when i went to africa. That was scary.
- Do you remember that time 5 years ago when you were extremely upset? Does it really matter now?
I think it matters in the sense that I’d still probably get upset about it. But it’s nothing to linger on.
- What is your happiest childhood memory? What makes it so special?
Disney. Do I have to answer that?
- At what time in your recent past have you felt most passionate and alive?
Soul Survivor. When I’m camping.
- If not now, then when?
I procrastinate a lot.. depends how important it is, but it will definately be at the last minute!
- If you haven’t achieved it yet, what do you have to lose?
nothing unless I never try
- Have you ever been with someone, said nothing, and walked away feeling like you just had the best conversation ever?
YES. I used to fancy someone, I bumped into them, had an awkward ‘move left move right, get out their way’ looked them right in the eye, smiled. Walked away.
- Why do religions that support love cause so many wars?
because they can’t see the bigger picture.
- Is it possible to know, without a doubt, what is good and what is evil?
we can be told, but it’s majority opinion.
- If you just won a million dollars, would you quit your job?
no! I’d put it in the bank, live off interest and give my kids a good future.
- Would you rather have less work to do, or more work you actually enjoy doing?
more work I enjoy :)
- Do you feel like you’ve lived this day a hundred times before?
Yeah, I’m lazy.
- When was the last time you marched into the dark with only the soft glow of an idea you strongly believed in?
I’m about to move in with my boyfriend.
- If you knew that everyone you know was going to die tomorrow, who would you visit today?
family first, then close friends.
- Would you be willing to reduce your life expectancy by 10 years to become extremely attractive or famous?
I am happy being me.
- What is the difference between being alive and truly living?
breathing, and having a purpose to your life.
- When is it time to stop calculating risk and rewards, and just go ahead and do what you know is right?
- If we learn from our mistakes, why are we always so afraid to make a mistake?
because some have more consequences than others.
- What would you do differently if you knew nobody would judge you?
the same as I am now.
- When was the last time you noticed the sound of your own breathing?
when I go to sleep, I purposely try not to make a sound whilst breathing.
- What do you love? Have any of your recent actions openly expressed this love?
What!? don’t you mean who.. I don’t value possessions.
- In 5 years from now, will you remember what you did yesterday? What about the day before that? Or the day before that?
nope, but the days where something good/bad happens, yes :)
- Decisions are being made right now. The question is: Are you making them for yourself, or are you letting others make them for you?
I am making them myself, but I am definately being influenced. But I feel I need it, otherwise I wouldn’t do the things I wanted to.
Posted 3 months ago with 26,136 notes
Posted 3 months ago with 1,461 notes
Posted 3 months ago with 23,748 notes
Posted 3 months ago with 10,588 notes
Posted 3 months ago with 458,788 notes
Posted 3 months ago with 607 notes
Posted 3 months ago with 379,824 notes